CLIENT SUMMARY :
Our client is an established IT services solution company providing Cybersecurity Cloud Solution to customers.
• Collaborate with Sales Managers to identify and uncover a prospect’s business goals, needs and pains
• Understanding customers’ requirement and map down a solution proposal to meet their needs working very closely with vendors and distributors.
• Prepare and deliver tuned product demonstrations and technical presentations to our customers.
• Deliver deep dive architecture, migration approaches and integration with the existing infrastructure.
• Able to create bill of materials based on the solution proposed to the customers.
• Assist in RFI/RFP tender responses
• Assist account managers in the on-going management of customer relationships to drive additional revenue
• Continuous product update knowledge with the focus vendor
• Enablement of new product knowledge, sizing, licenses, hardware bill of materials from various vendors
1. 8 years’ relevant experience as a pre-sales engineer/consultant
2. 8 years’ experience in solutions like Vmware, Microsoft, Storage, Backup & Recovery
3. 2/4 years’ experience in solutions like networking will be advantageous.
4. Degree in Engineering or computer science or IT
5. Min 2 years’ experience in System Implementation like Microsoft, Vmware and Storage Consolidation will be an advantage.