Our client is a US MNC SaaS vendor providing solution of clinical data trial data, AI insights from R&D bioscience research and so on.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking - Achieving revenue objectives in geographic or specifically-named account territories including identifying sales opportunities, qualifying opportunities, and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusion.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with The company business principals.
- Responsible for closing sales transactions with clients and prospects
Development and execution of strategic sales plans as it relates to specific opportunities within assigned territory.
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including SalesForce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience.
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets.
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals.
- Strong application software sales experience
- Working knowledge of life sciences industry, specifically medical device.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling.
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness.
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Understanding of medical imaging touch-points across hospitals and device manufacturers
- Demonstrated success with strategic, value-based selling.