Our client is a game changer in their industry and is amongst the Forbes 100 raising stars. They are in the SaaS online marketplace for air cargo industry and has recently raise 48M funding to expand and drive new businesses and markets. They are a remote-first company.
Winning new airlines is an exciting challenge and critical to our Client’s success in changing their industry. In the role of Business Development Representative, you have a direct influence on intensifying Client’s presence at airlines and in accelerating their growth. Working with airlines to understand their inner workings and needs, you will spend your time trailblazing Client’s presence with your target accounts. You will be a core part of their sales team and together with you onboarding new airlines faster than ever.
What you will be doing?
- Contact airlines through outbound prospecting/cold calls, emails, and other touchpoints.
- Use different touchpoints and channels to identify needs, pain points, and opportunities of the airline and qualify their interest
- Head research and discovery efforts to gather market and customer insights
- Lead demos and virtual meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Deliver qualified sales opportunities to Head of Business Development
- Track, maintain and report your work in Salesforce
- Work with Marketing team to steer account-based marketing to your chosen airlines
- Actively manage and track your targets to achieve your weekly and monthly KPIs
- You are fluent in English
- You have background in business development, sales, or marketing communications and want to be coached to become a sales superstar
- Strong communication and presentation skills to interact effectively with airlines and senior leaders
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive, outgoing and are not intimidated by the prospect of cold calling – these will be the bulk of your day-to-day priorities
- You are a metric-driven individual, you want to grow your career in sales and are motivated by success individually and as part of a team.