Our client is a market leader in the cyber security space. Named Forbes Best Workplace!
You should be a highly motivated sales professional, responsible for selling to both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market.
The Enterprise Account Executive will sell the company Security solutions by gaining a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
The Sales Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the region.
- Penetration of region assigned to identify and drive sales of the company Privileged Access Security Solution.
- Driving new business from new and existing commercial targets.
- Establish a professional and trusted relationship with customers and prospects, from the C-level to the Operational level, developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer within their business vertical.
- Identify, cultivate and formalize relationships with business partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of information security solutions to the enterprise organizations. Work with business partners in the wider eco-system of SI partners and advisory firms.
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars.
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule, and present via WebX or onsite meetings.
- Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions.
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing.
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals.
- Schedule remote or on-site product evaluations performed by the territory SE.
- In-depth knowledge of customer's business model, organizational structures, business processes and financial structure.
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage The Company's portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against the competition.
- Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors and using this knowledge to your advantage during a sales cycle.
GOOD TO HAVE
- More than 5 years as an enterprise software sales executive in the region – security experience is highly preferred.
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing $100k+ deals.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and ‘issue oriented’ educational seminars.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal and external influencers in enterprises to select and implement information security solutions.
- Ability to conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations, as needed.
- Knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture desired
- CISSP, MBA, and/or Bachelor’s Degree is desired
- Sales engineering, programming and/or technical implementation/support experience is a plus.