Our client, a reputable fast growing Cyber Security Player is seeking a highly driven and motivated Recruiter to support their growing people needs across Asia Pacific.
In this role, you will be partnering with the hiring managers across the design and lead the talent sourcing strategy to support the business current and future hiring needs. You are expected to provide hands-on support throughout the full cycle. This includes identifying, screening applicants to coordinate interviews and offer negotiation. You will play an important role in building a strong employer brand for our team.
This position will work closely with the APJ HR team. Success in this role will require a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand key hiring needs and develop strategies to engage talent
- Design and execute the talent sourcing strategy for roles that they are managing. This includes understanding and mapping the external talent landscape, providing a good experience to candidates and being a good representation of our brand.
- Network with top talent in the Asia Pacific region on an ongoing basis
- Establish innovative strategies for talent pipelines for niche positions
- Independently identify, source, interview and manage the end to end recruitment process to support the Talent Acquisition Partners during hiring peaks
- Design and implement initiatives to engage and attract both active and passive candidates
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry
- At least 3 years of relevant sourcing/recruitment experience
- Have the ability to proactively network and establish strong relationships with candidates.
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude and a quick learner
- High sense of urgency, and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in the IT Technology industry and matrixed environments.