Our Client is one of the largest communications and service provider on a global level. They have enterprise customers across the globe in more than 50 countries. They are one of the fortune 500 US company with newly created and expanded Security advisory practice. They offers communications, network services, security, cloud solutions, voice, and managed services.
1) Customer Meetings and Meeting Preparation:
- Attends customer meetings in person and via the phone.
- Interacts with all levels of customer's management team.
- Prepares highly complex technical proposals and presentations.
- Demonstrates advanced solution selling abilities and effective, pro-active customer communications.
2) Customer Solution Development:
Analyzes customers business needs and develops intermediate rangestrategies based on knowledge of customer’s current infrastructure, network, equipment and business.
3) Internal and External Training
Thought leadership/Process Improvement
- Technical Degree or above.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the telecommunication, network, cloud, security and including years spent in customer fronting presales position within the company.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Strong working understanding of Telco network background (MPLS/ SD-WAN) + Cloud/ Security/ managed hosting.
- Advanced level solution presentation skills at enterprise level.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate understanding of company financial measures.
- Must have advanced understanding of telecommunications industry
- Can travel