A non-profit organisation based in Singapore, combating maritime sea piracy cooperating with key Asia Pacific nations.
- To collect, compile and collate information on maritime piracy and armed robbery incidents from FPs, IMB, IMO, Open sources, etc for the purpose of awareness, analysis and preparation of the regular reports and others, as directed by Assistant Director.
- To draft the details of incidents and sent to respective Country Officers for verification; and tracking the response from FPs through Country Officers by the 4-week deadline.
- To compile and conduct data entry of incidents and maintain the master sheet of incidents under Research shared folder
- To be responsible for creating Incident Cases (IC) on IFN. To be efficient in extracting data from the Data Analytic database for visualisation of patterns and trends to be featured in reports and presentations.
- To contribute towards the drafting of periodic reports and presentations as directed
- To compile the ‘email notification of incident’ for Corporate Comms Dept to disseminate via the mailing list and update details of incidents on the newly formatted Open Web (new initiative)
- To assist Assistant Director in maintaining list of contacts of shipping companies and organizing of dialogues and meetings with shipping industry (new initiative) To prepare the posting of Company's ISC Annual Report, Half-Yearly Report, Executive Director’s Report and other Company's ISC deliverables to the maritime research institutes and training academies.
- To involve in liaison work with vendor and development effort for Data Analytics Project; and subsequent integration of findings into reports and presentations
- To provide support for Research Dept’s involvement in visits and participation of Capacity Building events.
- To liaise with vendors for making periodic reports, single sheet summary, guidances, etc. This include design, banner or printer, etc for various projects
- To assist Assistant Director, Senior Manager , Manger in logistical matters and coordination efforts for Nautical Forum.
- To assist Research Department’s in the preparation work for Company's Governing Council Meeting.
- To Involve in logistical matters and coordination efforts for Company ISC Piracy and Sea Robbery Conference To involve in the preparation work for Company ISC-organised events such as Capacity Building Workshop and Focal Point Senior Officers’ Meeting
- To work on projects and tasks assigned by Assistant Director
Strong experience in Excel