Our client is one of the market leader in the security space
Responsible to meet their assigned quota by selling to new and existing customers in Hong Kong & Macau. He/she manages the full sales cycle of deals in Hong Kong & Macau, direct approach and sell through to distributor, including setting up and presenting in local seminars, following up on incoming or self- generated leads, performing product demos, answering industry, company and technical questions, negotiating terms and prices, and closing deals with our distributor
- Penetration of specified geographical region to identify and drive sales of the Privileged Account Security Solution.
- Driving new Security business from new and existing enterprise targets in Hong Kong & Macau.
- Targeting and penetrating at the CxO level, auditor, practitioner and ITC System Director and Manager /ITC level of these organizations.
- Identification, cultivation and formalization of relationships with key partners and 3rd parties involved in the advising on, and selling of Privileged Account Security Solutions to enterprise organizations
- Generate leads by scheduling and presenting in local seminars and conferences.
- Follow up on incoming leads, schedule and present in remote or onsite meetings
- Demonstrate the product’s capabilities, present the architecture and answer any technical questions
- Work with local VARs: transfer knowledge and motivate their management and account executives; perform mutual marketing events
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing
- Negotiate terms/pricing and close deals
- Candence: Perform bi-weekly meetings with the territory presales and Professional Services Engineers to assess the status of all existing accounts, and to expedite the rollout and up-sale/cross-sale processes
- Schedule remote or onsite product evaluations performed by the territory presales
- At least 6 years enterprise IT sales experience in Hong Kong & Macau – security experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Information Security and/or Network Architecture desired
- Track record of success in identifying, cultivating and closing deals with enterprise accounts
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations and ‘issue oriented’ educational seminars
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, navigate and motivate the range of internal and external influencers in enterprises to select and implement information security solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree