Our client is one of the established Print and office automation MNC having Singapore as headquarters in this region.
- Close collaboration with the company’s Sales divisions in the region to drive channel business, managing B2B channel partners in the region
- Maintain close follow up on sales pipeline to eventual closure, Monthly progress update meeting with the company’s Sales division.
- Formulate and execute Route to Market strategies jointly with the company’s Sales divisions in the region.
- Joint channel and end user market visits with the company’s Sales.
- In-depth knowledge of the label market as well as the various printing technologies
- Ability to work with diverse nationality and culture from C level (high level management) to operational teams.
- Lead the sales organisation to adopt B2B transformation process
- Good channel management skillset.
- Maintaining consistency in policies and procedures.
- Jointly plan and execute activities with product marketing team to maintain constant messaging to target market segments
- Highly-motivated, striving for excellence, results driven and hands-on professional with 5 years of Channel Management and/or Direct Sales in B2B environment.
- Strong communication skillsets, ability to communicate with external parties (eg. Business owner to print operators) as well as internal parties (across functional dept.)
- Direct sales experience in B2B environment with experience in managing channel network particularly in the B2B environment
- Sound knowledge of commercial print technologies - both conventional and digital
- Dynamic and able to move in a fast pace environment independently
- Results orientated and possess strong business acumen to support Senior Business Development Manager
- Resourceful in information gathering and effective communication will all relevant parties
- Excellent listening skillsets to uncover/isolate challenges
- Strong conceptualization skill to create literature for training
- Knowledge and experience in Label Market, including pre & post besides press process
- Experience in customer servicing and handling of projects independently from inception to completion
- Strong Team players
- Language spoken: English, Chinese Language written: English and Chinese
Other Technical Skills
- Highly-skilled in design software Photoshop, InDesign, Freehand and Illustrator (managing digital files /design)
- Proficient in both PC and Mac environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong ability in both preparation and editing the artwork (Final Artwork)
- Good sense for colors management software for color matching
GOOD TO HAVE