Our client is one of the establish Value Added Distributor for security products in the APAC region.
- Primarily responsible for solving technical business solution needs of partner and/or end user by providing presales support (presentations, demos, POCs, proposal writing, compliance table and product briefings)
- Develop working proficiency and obtain certifications on assigned products and technologies through self-directed and formal training
- Responsible for qualifying requests for POC and conducting hands-on POC independently.
- Independently present vendor’s solution to partners and end-users
- Provide updates and trainings to partners and end-users when required
- Collaborate, work closely and support product managers and channel account managers, in bringing opportunities to closure
- Provide timely and accurate reporting
- Singaporean or Singapore Permant Resident
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Studies or equivalent
- With min 2-5 years of hands-on experience in IT network and security domain in any porducts.
- Strong knowledge of security and networking infrastructure environment
- Process good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
- Good attitude with willingness to learn