Our client is one of the fortune 500 US Technology company, currently going through digital transformation.
- Presales support to the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of public cloud services
- As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the public cloud platform
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of IaaS / PaaS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using public cloud platform
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- 5+ years of experience in technology/software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
- Experience in presales and working with large.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud .
- Experience architecting/operating solutions build on cloud environment in complex enterprise environments
- Certified in either AWS or Azure Solution Architect.
- 5+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture.
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)