Sales Manager, Commercial Accounts (North East Asia)
Our client is a market leader in the cybersecurity sector.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's and partner's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
- Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans through/with end users and partners
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate the company's advantages to the customer
- Follow-up with clients and work with post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, and the competitors
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complimentary organizations in the market space
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude and demonstrate the company's Core Values
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Technical Sales staff
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
- Partner Collaboration: Work with our partner ecosystem. Build effective relationships and leverage our partner programs to improve accessibility and credibility with target and current customers
- Territory Management: Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and sales methodology
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Minimum 10+ years of B2B IT sales experience, preferably in Identity Management, software security or experience selling a SaaS platform
- 2+ years of experience selling into the mid market sector.
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations
- Ability to speak fluent Mandarin is a plus.