Our client is the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks.
The company allows you to:-
- Have exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training held in Israel
- Have opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
- Work on key Enterprise Manufacturing accounts, develop and strengthen account wide relationships and deal with the most advanced technology in the market today.
- Understanding customer’s needs and proposing the most feasible solution.
- Development and growth of existing key Manufacturing accounts
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision making processes
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
- 3-8 years of experience in account management and sales within the IT industry
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Hands on and proven track record of sales achievements
- Strong communicator and confident individual
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry – highly preferred
- Willingness to travel