Our client is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, “The Company” officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on the Company’s own back-end technology platform.
They are now seeking an experienced Sales Productivity & Enablement Manager in ASEAN to drive the development of field enablement for their technical and non-technical field teams; define, land and execute against their field enablement strategic priorities and ensure high productivity of their field teams (technical & non-technical) from the initial onboarding of new reps through to continuous “ever-boarding” of reps across their portfolio of offerings and solutions.
You will ensure the field sales and their support partner organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell the client’s current and new service offerings in ASEAN.
To be successful, you need to combine a solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales enablement plan; work very closely with the field leaders in ASEAN and ideally have several years in Field Sales Productivity & Enablement and/or Technical Enablement Management with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Besides working with the several cross-functional key stakeholders supporting the extended sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architects and the Partner team to drive ASEAN and Global field enablement strategy, you must be able to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies and global teams. And finally, be happy to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done!
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Identify ASEAN key enablement needs in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a sales productivity & field enablement plan for each field leader.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, and HR.
- Plan and participate in driving measurement and roll-up of activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, ever-boarding, landing of new solutions, manager effectiveness and sales methodology.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales productivity and enablement activities throughout the year. Drive execution of the various onboarding and always-boarding initiatives and programs in your area.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
- Continually assess field readiness gaps, and work with the appropriate stakeholders to quickly develop the right initiatives and programs to close them.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 10+ years of Field Sales Productivity & Enablement Management and/or Technical Enablement experience with increasing influence and responsibility.
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions and measureable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Experience in developing and managing field sales competency models and Learning paths for field sales roles.
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Proven excellent leadership, program management and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
- A fast-thinking, high-energy senior level individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
- Experience with public cloud technology.
- Proven experience designing and implementing a manager coaching program, as well as a sales methodology training.
- Passion for sales productivity & enablement.