Are you an advocate of Customer Experience?
Do you believe that measuring CX helps your company delight
customers? Build awesome products? Create a strong
customer journey unparalleled in the market?
Our client shares the same beliefs.
That is why they have Customer Experience management
software for every stakeholder, customer, employee,
prospect, user, partner, supplier, citizen, student, or investor.
Established in the US for 15 years but a pre-IPO start up in
SEA. Headed by a sales honcho who is raring to go, he needs a
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT in CX
to be more successful. Someone who can help define, drive
and support key CX initiatives and help their customers craft a
world class experience.
You will have plenty of exposure to network with large
enterprises and big brands in the market & be known &
respected for your CX expertise. A chance to be part of a
talented and aggressively growing team who has bagged
several significant large accounts with more to come!
If you have the right background and this floats your
boat, we’d love to have you on board!
You will be the customer experience expert and champion for all our clients in SEA. This means defining, driving and supporting key CX initiatives to help our customers craft a world-class experience.
There will be plenty of exposure for you to be hands-on in socializing, influencing and implementing CX best practices (e.g. Journey Mapping, Customer Insights and Validation, etc.) into our client’s product and service design initiatives, and develop and govern CX standards and best practices into the broader business/culture.
This highly visible role will interface frequently with many large enterprise clients and customers, senior-level business leaders, partner teams, product and service managers, technology directors, and market research teams, etc. in helping to discover/define/develop/embed CX methodologies, approach and requirements into our solutions and daily operations.
The best candidate for the role will have a keen sense (and focus) for the end to end experience, ability to demonstrate the value and benefit of CX, and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment across a variety of initiatives simultaneously. This person will be required to communicate informed ideas quickly and crisply, and partner with various business and client services groups, product and design teams and technology departments to successfully guide and act upon those ideas.
You will have strong influential skills, customer and competitive insights, a deep understanding of industry and CX best practices across multiple channels, and a passion for creating simple, meaningful and measurable experiences for customers and clients and be able to speak and evangelize to customers at events.
This person will be an agent of change, able to show a demonstrable knowledge of the CX discipline and ability to foster a broader culture change and move quickly to determine and apply an appropriate amount of the CX methodology to a given project.
As a seasoned manager, this person will also demonstrate an extraordinary ability to collaborate across functional lines, potentially manage team workflow and output, and provide clear, concise team status including visualizations demonstrating approach, data/research results, plans and timelines.
You will be awesome if you can
• Support day-to-day sales campaigns
• Develop best practices, train, socialize internally and externally
• Develop CX strategy and operations; as needed to create and maintain
project resourcing plans, schedules and roadmaps for our client’s
customers and pre-sales team
• Develop, maintain and evolve applicable CX standards, conceptual
models and processes
• Contribute to the evolution of the broader organization and CX team
• Contribute a CX-focus to product/service requirements process, definition
For the above, ideally you have these to hit the
ground running if you have a track record of:
• Good CX design experience; 10+ years managing CX design resources
• Successful CX program design/implement/adopt/attain business
objectives track record
• Willing to take prudent risks; able to think/move/iterate quickly
• Ability to partner closely with clients to drive, influence and execute
against the strategy and mandate of the customers’ CX team
• A hands-on leader; experience managing a team while directly delivering
against the CX process
• Strong orientation toward conceptual modeling; ability to innovate on
process and conventions
• Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills at senior
management levels; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly
articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
• Ability to collaborate across functional teams at various levels of the
• Advanced degree preferred; human factors, art, experience/service
design or related field ideal CX-focused platforms (e.g. journey mapping
software etc) and Microsoft Office Suite.