Sales Director, Malaysia
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. We are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Sales Director, Malaysia
Responsible for growing the business in new domains and/or existing accounts, territories, or domain levels. Partner with third parties and alliance teams to expand business opportunities.
What will your job look like?
- You will initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; lead the opportunity development process.
- You will have to establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of our client beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers.
- You will be managing the sales cycles in the different domains, and will take the lead role in positioning and selling our client's Products and Services.
- You will be encouraged to exercise our client's business solution approach: focusing on the customer’s needs and pain points rather than what our client has to offer.
- You will develop opportunities from the first lead, until close. Leading resources and matrix manage the designated project team.
- You will be required to align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers business needs.
All you need is...
- Experience in NFV
- Network expertise
- Experience in selling in Malaysia for the last few years.
- Experience selling RAN products and RAN services
- Experience working for one of the big NEPs
- Established contacts in telecom operators in South East Asia
- Proven sales track record
- Strong knowledge in Telecomm and Network, with knowledge in products & services.
- Experience in communication/presenting at the executive level is needed.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level)
- You should be a “hunter” with proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and proven track record of closing large complex deals.
Why you will love this job?
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning and selling our client's Products and Services and be involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large scale deals with leading industry customers, and communicate with c levels and decision makers in those companies.
- You will join a leading and driven sales force that always delivers and be a part of a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement