Our client is a Singapore technology company focusing on mobile and web applications in the digital health space.
They have impacted thousands of people with their exciting technological solutions and have plans to expand and grow locally and regional.
As part of their expansion, they are looking to identify talented Project Managers to assume the full cycle of the projects from initiation to closing.
This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a movement to provide end-to-end technological solutions.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Manage IT projects from award of tender to delivery and maintenance. This includes being within the timeline of the project(s), maintaining quality and keep costs under control.
- Develop overall execution plans & ensure the roles and responsibilities, deliverables and schedules are clearly communicated to the team members and customers
- Manage development phases of the project, i.e. plan, assign and track progress of development
- Document project specifications and design and implement system based on requirements gathered
- Conform to best-practice Project Management processes and documentation
- Building and/or maintaining client relationship with customers as you see through each project
- Engage customers in the study and analysis of their requirements and customise solutions according to their needs
- Participate in technical presales activities like being involved in presales demos and presentations to the customers, provide technical inputs to tenders and proposals, assist in preparing sales kits and overseeing the setup and maintenance of demo sites and systems from ground up
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 2 years' experience in IT project management, 1 year of experience in Presales and 3 years' experience in Java software design & development involving the use of databases
- 3 years of Agile experience
- Track record of executing projects with strong client relationship and follow-up
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, and can work independently yet a great team player
- Organised and meticulous, able to write well
- Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
- Some travelling required
Good to have:
- Singapore Government/Stat board/Defence/Healthcare/Education industry experiences
- Experience in developing on Unix/Linux environments