Our client is one of the technology leader in the IT industry and now going through a new transformation to help customers realize the full power of digital transformation. One of their objectives of digital transformation is to accelerate cost efficiency and time to market by rethinking operations and process. Converged and hyper-converged systems are key enablers for this.
- With Services lead sales experience specializing in cloud solution, infrastructure transformation and managed services across the enterprise.
- Have a strong business and commercial understanding to complement robust technical knowledge of cloud technology.
- will be a solution leadership position to lead “as a service” offerings from "The Company" and will be working in a pre-sales lead consulting capacity as both a technical consultant and as a professional and managed services consulting leader.
- is leading large and complex cloud transformational opportunities supporting the presales phase and working with Sales Leadership and the technical pre-sales team to shape the solution strategy that is closely aligned to the customer requirements and the The company portfolio.
- Will be working in a cloud advisory role to develop and drive the Company Solution and Services Portfolio.
- Will be supporting and delivering consulting with customers from CxO levels to local technical teams to move from what is often a traditional enterprise estate to a cloud first strategy.
- Will also include providing client insights and requirements into The Company offerings management team to further develop and enhance the portfolio of The Company cloud based global service offerings.
- Building IT Strategy and driving thought leadership with our clients as well as internally at all levels with The Company
- Developing Cloud Strategy / Hybrid Cloud Management solutions for customers
- Define and Develop Customer Cloud & Enterprise Architecture
- Accountability for the solution strategy for cloud engagements and directing the respective SME’s in building an appropriate solution and transformation plan for the customer.
- Develop TCO Analysis for specific customers during the sales engagement
- Develop Commercial Pay per Use Consumption Models for “The Company” as a service solutions and apply them during the sales process to provide optimum TCO for the customer.
This role requires a comprehensive set of influence and accountability based skills; key competencies include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills, ability to quickly understand and articulate the value proposition of a solution as well as its component parts and technological benefits.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with enterprise architects, service engineers, developers, product management and sales in order to build repeatable clearly understood services work packages.
- Well-organized and very flexible adaptable clear thinker with the ability to work with all different levels of people within The Company and customer organisations in a multitude of different countries with different attitudes and ways of working.
- Self-starter with willingness to accept responsibility and take ownership to develop packages from inception to rollout.
- Confident and self-reliant, but able to work as a team member, demonstrating clear commitment to team objectives.
- Experience in utility base model to manage services
- Understanding of Services landscape from a direct, indirect and competition – sell direct, sell with and sell through point of view.
- Possess the ability to facilitate, as well to take a leadership role in workshop discussions.
- Ability to relate to and communicate at all levels with technologists, management and executive leadership.
- Private and Public Cloud Architectures (AWS / Azure / GCP, IBM Softlayer – Bluemix
- Accredited VMware Technical Sales Professional – Must have
- Strong knowledge for IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
- DevOps and Agile Development methodologies including Continuous Integration
- End User Services
- Server Architecture and Technologies from various vendors
- Heterogeneous OS environments including Wintel / Linux / Solaris
- Infrastructure Architecture (Virtualisation / Storage / Networks / Security Services)
- Container technologies & micro services architectures
- Machine Learning/AI skills
- Data Centre and Cloud Transformations
- Application Rationalization & Profiling to deliver optimum TCO for the customer
- TCO & Commercial modelling.
Good to Have
AWS Technical Professional