Our client is BI market leader listed in NYSE in 2013. One of the fastest growing company in Asia currently. The company culture is casual and high-energy. They value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
The Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM) will be responsible for driving sales of “The Company” products within a set of Enterprise Accounts located in Singapore. The EAM will represent the company and its product suite within an assigned set of Enterprise Accounts, exceeding sales objectives. The ESM will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned Enterprise Accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- At least 8-10 years in software sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Consistently over achieve sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in "The Company's" mission.
- Has experience working with start-ups and emerging organizations and has understand how to build and grow a successful business.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Has excellent Communication skill. Able to know what to say and more importantly, how to say it in polished English.
Good to have
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Experience with analytic, data, databases or business intelligence preferred.