This is a senior position, requiring solid integrated marketing functional mastery, excellent leadership and influencing skills. The role is responsible for the planning, organization, execution, and management of an integrated marketing plan comprising field marketing, channel marketing, PR, and corporate communications efforts across Asia Pacific. Key to success is working in close collaboration with country/sales management to ensure alignment with the local business priorities, as well as to translate and execute the global marketing campaigns into the most impactful and relevant programs for each country by working effectively with the APJ and Worldwide marketing teams. As the APJ Marketing Leadership Team, this position is expected to lead the marketing transformation in accordance with the global marketing model.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Optimize global/regional marketing programs and strategies, and be responsible for the execution of these programs end-to-end.
- Develop cost effective and creative programs including digital, insights, demand-based campaigns.
- Manage a marketing budget that maximizes return on investment and align to key business priorities.
- Conduct ongoing analysis and optimization of existing marketing campaigns including analysis of product sales data.
- Drive an integrated plan across Marketing, Press, Analysts and Channel.
- Work with cross functional marketing groups to ensure that products and solutions meet the requirements of our customers and are correctly positioned in the market.
- Understand and articulate Intel’s key product/solutions selling propositions to customers and press, including the planning of product launches and execution.
- Work to provide training, presentations and proposals to support sales with relevant information to help speed sales cycles and industry expertise.
- Maintain key channel partner relationships to plan and execute channel marketing strategy.
- Participate as a key contributor of the APJ management teams for overall business planning and strategy. Provide input on market trends and recommendations on new markets.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers and analysts to ensure steady press coverage with crisp corporate messaging. Be a key public spokesperson.
- Responsible for building, coaching, and inspiring a strong and dynamic team.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- The ideal candidate would have experience in software, services and hardware with a tertiary education in a relevant field
- A minimum of 20 years of marketing experience in IT or related industry.
- Strong people leader with proven industry experience in leading a complex, highly matrixed organization
- Full-range marketing background with solid understanding of how to get from market insight and opportunity to marketing plans that drive business and marketing objectives forward.
- Strategic and with a strong hands-on disposition and track record of successfully translating plans into execution.
- Strong business acumen and focus on marketing ROI and effectiveness.
- Proven experience in leading a regional/cluster marketing function that can effectively add value to country and global marketing teams in the diverse landscape of the APJ region.
- Ability to develop effective GEO-wide strategies, frameworks and toolkits that enable countries to execute marketing programs which are both locally relevant as well as consistent with overarching global/regional imperatives.
- Strong leadership skills with focus on leadership more than management, and attention to development of staff, strategy orientation and building relationships in matrix environment
- Works effectively across cultures, anticipating reactions in various cultures
- Excellent organizational, management and communication skills. Ability to influence at all levels.
- Must be comfortable and passionate about technology
- Impeccable integrity, ethics and code of conduct compliance