Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
- Evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a deep love for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how our products simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers.
- Work closely with our Partner and Enterprise Sales teams to bridge the gap between business value and technical capabilities and have the exciting privilege of being true RPA advocates.
- Work as an extension of the product team to ensure that the features are influenced for regional and global success.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Partner with the products team to influence and articulate product roadmap. Recommend and schedule new feature releases. Validate and “accept” new releases. Strong role in technical advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success against competition.
- Work actively to drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate. Implement value selling best practices to influence C suite and deeply technical conversation with client stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong thought leadership on integrating our products with COTS applications, Industry standard technologies and custom applications across the desktop, data center and cloud. Showcase and help develop new integrations for clients, OEM partners and delivery partners.
- Lead regional evangelization activities including client workshops, best practices socialization and eminence at marketing/industry events.
- Architect and socialize a robust internal and external infrastructure allowing sales, clients, partners to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Mentor and up-skill sales engineers to ensure capability development and maintain a current and thorough understanding of "The company" products and services.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Demonstrated experience as a sales engineer, pre-sales for a software product company with global clients.
- Broad and deep understanding of technology across industry products, emerging standards, IT infrastructures and technology trends.
- Equally at ease preaching to a room full of C-level stakeholders and building product integrations across technologies.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Hands on development experience in scripting, Dot Net or Java technologies.
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience across various virtualization options, cloud providers, orchestration standards, cognitive standards etc.
- Product development experience desired.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to build strong and lasting relations
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Eminence experience desired. Strong influencing skills a must.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- 15+ years of experience with 5-10 years relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering
- Travels extensively on short notice, around 50% travelling