Our client is the market leader enterprise SaaS vendor who provides financial accounting close solutions, designed to transform and modernize accounting and finance operations for organizations of all types and sizes.
- Prospect for new business and work assigned leads in accordance with our client's best practices.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete lead generation activities which include phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Keep Salesforce up to date with activity and forecasting.
- Contribute to the regional business plans with positive suggestions to optimise sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average quarterly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organisation and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations preferred