You will be working with a technology leader whose vision includes changing people's lives for the better by helping people to work better through building mobile workspace solutions that give people new ways to work better with seamless and secure access to the apps, files and services they need on any device, wherever they go.
The Renewal Sales position is responsible for selling Company Subscription Advantage, Appliance Maintenance, Software Maintenance and Hardware Warranty renewal contracts and prospects for cross-sell and up-sell product and service opportunities. This telesales role is responsible for proactively calling, following up, managing and closing all assigned account renewal opportunities and business relationships in pursuit of an assigned revenue quota.
- Uses pre-established procedures and guidelines to respond to requests from internal and end-user customers, partners and distributors via phone, web, e-mail and fax
- Provides analytical and administrative support for customers, partners, and internal sales teams; such as troubleshooting license activations issues; exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Documents and tracks status of inquiries and coordinates appropriate responses to issues of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assists customers with membership renewals as well as partners in opportunity development for membership renewals
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert; works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Works under general supervision, requiring minimal direction to execute assignments
- Generates and analyzes licensing reports to maximize revenue associated with Subscription Advantage products, promotions and new product opportunities.
- Processes Subscription Advantage, Appliance Maintenance, Software Maintenance and Hardware Warranty contract sales for current and expired customers.
- Generates all quotes necessary for Subscription Advantage, Appliance Maintenance, Software Maintenance and Hardware Warranty sales opportunities.
- Develops and fosters alignment with sales team members as needed to close sales.
- Provides internal customer service to all Sales department teams regarding Subscription Advantage sales and opportunities and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities.
- Utilizes CRM system and all necessary applications to manage and optimize sales all opportunities, correct licensing issues, merge records, and track all sales stages of the renewal opportunities to ensure accurate forecast.
- Promotes team environment by assisting with training and development of fellow employees to enhance skills and abilities in performance of their duties.
- Generates and presents reports as directed by Management. • Prioritizes workload in order to meet all KPIs, goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication and phone skills with strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Basic sales foundational skills
- Knowledge of Company services
- Ability to assess customer information determines and addresses problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present the solution effectively.
- Ability, initiative and accountability to execute assignments requiring minimal direction
- Intermediate level of expertise using MS Excel, and MS Word.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within support field
- Must be able to work under and meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota requirements.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, telephone communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- Must have an effective and professional demeanor in conducting telephone sales with executive level customers.
- Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel and master their position as well as assist where and when needed.
Good to have
- 2-year degree and/or 1-2 years’ equivalent experience in telesales and working with enterprise level customers
- Experience with Vantive CRM, SAP, Company Subscription Advantage, software licensing programs, Salesforce, and MS Office preferred.
- IT environment experience