Our Client is a leader in application security solutions and the first company to develop the first platform for true Source Code Analysis
(SCA) with its solution; Static Application Security Testing (SAST). They are named one of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Application
- Manage and coordinate the technical requirements in the Sales process.
- Present and drive technical demonstrations of the Company solution in face to face meetings, conventions and web sessions
- Respond to functional and technical elements of the proposal (RFXs).
- Convey customer requirements to the Product Management teams
- Design implementation of solutions according to customers’ technical requirements
- Deploy and implement The company solutions, from planning of acceptance, through installations and resolving of deployment issues
GOOD TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any correlating degree.
- Good / proven experience in application/software development in: .NET, JAVA, PHP, etc.
- At least 3 years of successful enterprise software pre-sales experience
- Project management experience will be considered an advantage.
- Technical writing experience will be considered an advantage
- Excellent face to face, business partners and large audience presentation skills
- Chinese - mother tongue and fluent in English (written / spoken)
- Excellent team and autonomous work capabilities.
- Travel required (up to 33% or more at peaks)
- Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification preferred
- A background in the software security industry. Penetration testing and/or code review are highly preferred