Our client is a global network of workspaces where companies grow together. Spaces are designed to promote productivity whether catering to a team of one or 100, with flexibility and agility. With attractive office set ups, and added finishing touches, they consider every detail so their tenant customers can focus on their businesses. Finally, helping to connect a community of forward-thinking companies through in-house events and an awesome community space!
A hugely booming business growing exponentially in SEA, they want to build a strong Talent Acquisition team.
As a recruiter, you will partner and build out their rapidly growing Pacific Team (South Korea & South East Asia) and support the sourcing, attracting and hiring of talented people into the Company. You will utilise creative sources and networks to create immediate pipelines for key roles and specific openings at all levels and have the responsibility of serving as a business partner to key leaders.
- Be the main point of contact for hiring managers for their specific discipline; works closely to understand hiring needs and create a recruiting strategy for each position. Implements recommended recruiting plan including use of suggested job sites, relevant events, optimizing job postings, etc.
- Familiarity with Singapore, South Korea and South East Asia a must. Solid relationship skills required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Fluency in English required, second regional language fluency a plus
- International recruitment experience preferred
Experience and Qualifications required
- More than 5 years of full cycle talent acquisition experience, with some exposure to a high volume, fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Acts as an ambassador brand when representing the Company and job opportunities in the external market place.
- Manages jobs in Workday, the applicant tracking system, through monitoring and progress reporting. Works with hiring managers to help them understand how to use Workday as part of the recruitment process.
- Attends recruiting events to build company presence and pipelines. Actively sources for passive talent.
- Collaborate with hiring managers with screening candidates, scheduling interviews, extending and negotiating offers. Communicates with candidates at every step of the recruiting process including articulating the Company vision and job role to extend and negotiating offers.
- Pre-screens resumes, conducts phone screens and makes recommendations to hiring leader on next steps.