Our Client is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,000 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Their state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages.
They are setting their APAC office in Singapore is seeking a Digital Communication Manager APAC.
If you are passionate about social media and new technologies we want to talk to you.
- Support the integrated APAC communication strategy and assist in its planning, development and execution
- Directly work with the VP Marketing on building strong brand awareness in APAC region
- Create, organize and implement communication campaigns online and on social media channels
- Constantly write, publish and promote content in English on owned and earned media channels (social, web, blog) to drive lead generation and conversions from APAC: thought leadership, trending stories, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Serve as primary contact to strengthen the company’s relationships with APAC media, answer incoming PR enquiries from media and other organizations
- Foster relations with prominent APAC influencers in the social media analytics space
- Organize our presence in fairs and trade shows
- Regularly analyze, measure and report on the performance of APAC marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs, constantly improve the strategy
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department
- You have 3-5 years of experience in marketing/communications within a social media savvy company or a digital/PR agency in any APAC country
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communications, Digital PR and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities and storytelling skills
- You work independently, are well-organized, able to multitask, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have great time management skills, the ability to multitask and a willingness to travel
- You have any Asian native language skills and are fluent in English