Our client is motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our client's passion.
Our client believes data can change the world. And they believe people can, too.
The consulting organization is all about accelerating the success of our client's customers, partners and employees. They provide the training, support and consulting needed to successfully develop, deploy and use the solutions.
How you will spend your time?
You are the customer’s advisor and foremost developer of our client’s visual analytics and master of their user interface, ergonomics, and best practices. You will connect the customer’s data and create actionable reports/dashboards for end users to rely on for their day-to-day business decisions. Your technical and analytical expertise will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat purchases.
- Provide onsite implementation consulting and professional services to multiple large enterprise or government customers.
- Drive all aspects of successful implementations from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals for technical solutions - perform software installation and configuration, perform database analysis and data modeling and build BI applications, development and testing of data extract scripts & data validation & assistance with UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Conduct kickoff meetings, document solutions, provide knowledge transfer, and work within customer schedules & demands whilst meeting high standards for quality and professionalism and considering overall priorities.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current and upcoming future product features and capabilities as well as knowledge of common customer applications and derived benefits.
You will be successful if you these essential experience & skills
- 5+ years of experience in BI Software and/or implementation with the ability to solve problems in a BI environment.
- A passion for Business Discovery and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with a range of Business Intelligence tools, Relational Database systems, data modeling, and data warehousing, SQL preferably from DBA related work, Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools. Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling.
- Experience in establishing Server (Clusters) and Publisher across environments (development, test, acceptance and production).
- Experienced in conducting architecture reviews and provide recommended improvements.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP (e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP R/3).
- Great consulting and advisory skills, able to engage comfortably with senior stakeholders/C level decision makers in large enterprise customer organizations, engage, influence and present solutions. It would be great if you had these as well
- Familiarity Web-based application development, including asp and IIS server platforms.
- Advantageous to have basic understanding of Web application security and concepts, such as Ticketing, header injection, XSS, SSL, HTTPS, Kerberos, certificates, Active Directory, and LDAP. Knowledge of extranet architectures such as DMZ, Firewalls, Ports, Vlans and Reverse proxies. Demonstrated abilities with SSO-related software such as ADFS, SiteMinder, OpenSSO, and SAML.