Our client is a leader in application security solutions and the first company to develop the first platform for true Source Code Analysis (SCA) with its solution; Static Application Security Testing (SAST). They are named one of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Application Security”.
Our client is seeking for an ambitious, confident, and tenacious individual to be part of the Sales Development team for the APAC region, not including India/Middle East. As a first point of contact with prospects, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) creates demand for our client's portfolio of industry leading solutions and play a key role in their business success strategy. Qualifying conversations to understand the buyer's journey of challenges and priorities, and help to determine the appropriate next steps in the sales/evaluation process, the SDR is a key component of the pipeline and revenue growth for our client.
The ideal candidate shall possess the energy, business acumen, pipeline expertise to help drive demand for our client's market-leading Application Security solution. Your consistent track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and lead generation capacity will allow you to thrive in our dynamic, high-activity environment.
Based in Singapore, this candidate will report directly to the Regional Country Director, APAC.
- Identify and engage with prospects via cold calling and email outreach, understanding their needs, and positioning client as the preferred solution.
- Qualify prospects based on budget, authority, need and timeframe (BANT).
- Effectively and efficiently distribute qualified leads to the Regional Sales Managers. Work with Sales Managers to ensure timely follow-up and feedback for all qualified opportunities created and passed.
- Schedule appointments between prospects and Regional Sales Managers
- Self-generate lists of potential prospects or work with Regional Sales Managers on target organizations and apply lead generation and relationship skills to advance these contacts to qualified opportunities.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly targets including operational metrics (such as number of calls, talk time) lead and opportunity metrics (number of leads accepted and leads generated).
- Assist with all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales.
- Update prospect information in Salesforce.
- Understand market dynamics, complex business environments and uncover customer challenges, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our client’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- An aggressive hunter with 2-4 years of experience in prospecting for new leads, in an Enterprise Software environment, with a proven track record of success.
- Exposure in the APAC region is an advantage.
- Excellent presentation and phone & email communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively (spoken and written) in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in Security Domain is a major advantage.
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time.
- Strong research, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all leads in Salesforce.
- Highly organized and effective with generating and managing leads, with the ability to work in fast-paced environment.