In this modern digital age, what do you think companies are doing to engage with their customers, hear what they have to say and do something about it?
They will need customer experience and social media tools – tools to help them listen to customer insights, distil the data and use that to transform their marketing, digital, product, brand and even employee strategies!
Our client is a US start up in the social listening/intelligence space. They are building their presence in SEA and want to identify a strong presales to work closely with their sales in presenting exciting customer experience SaaS solutions to their customers.
This presales will:
- Design, develop, validate, articulate and deliver high quality presentations around product demonstrations. advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall solution offering including 3rd party complimentary products
- Drive the adoption of solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise
- Presents and articulates product’s strengths, relative to competitors; Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of inside and enterprise salespeople
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
You will need:
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- At least 7 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level technical buyers
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', be a good story teller, architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
If you are up for such a challenge, let’s talk!