Our client is a Business Experience software vendor who acquires all experience data, allowing clients to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on a single platform offering. They are starting up their presence for SEA and hiring a team of highly driven, motivated game changers to educate and enable new solutions to the market.
They are hiring the first Pre-Sales Engineer in country and you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical/functional support to the Sales team, customers and prospects. The pre-sales team is very collaborative and supportive; but you will be expected to work with a high degree of independence.
- You will be required to provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business
- Design, develop, validate, articulate and deliver high quality presentations around product demonstrations. advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall solution offering including 3rd party complimentary products
- Presents and articulates product’s strengths, relative to competitors; Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and on-going technical consultation
- Drive the adoption of solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise
- Translate technical features into value drivers
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve technical abilities of inside and enterprise salespeople
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative or technical degree (E.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance)
- At least 7 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level technical buyers
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture', be a good story teller, architect solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business challenges and develop custom solutions to solve them
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
GOOD TO HAVE
- Previous Sales/Systems Engineering experience
- Previous experience required in survey/data collection or market research software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support a bonus
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market such as market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies from working levels to C Suite stakeholders
- Experience using Salesforce.com