Our client covers every aspect of their digital transformation for their client, they offer a portfolio of services such as IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, Data Analytics, DevOps in Public, Private and Hybrid mode enriched with managed application and cloud professional services and consistently lead industry surveys. They are recognized as a Niche player in the Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Asia Pacific".
The purpose of the successful candidate will be to drive the adoption of SAP HANA within the Company Cloud framework, and to provide technical and business expertise around SAP HANA adoption for our Enterprise customers, focusing on time-to-market, value, and reduced service and operational costs.
- Be the face of “The company” SAP HANA capabilities, to our Customers and Partners, and to lead the Design and Delivery of complex SAP landscapes.
- Provide Planning, Architectural and Implementation best practices, to achieve leading business outcomes and service levels.
- Grow the SAP partner interaction, to drive 'pull-through' revenue and deals onto “The Company” cloud platform.
- Establish “The Company” as a trusted datacenter partner and advisor to clients
- Drive IT consulting studies to transform customer IT landscape.
- Drive adoption of “The Company” Public, Private cloud and Cloud Professional services
- Support the Cloud AMs (Hunter) in the IT sales and pre-sales phase and drive the sale of Cloud consulting services
- Provide strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology, IT infrastructures, application hosting
- Propose and execute cloud consulting assessment to determine customers’ existing IT landscape including inventory of customer existing environment (application, infrastructure, usage and performance)
- Analyze the impacts and benefits of transforming customer legacy IT towards the Cloud
- Study the eligibility of applications to the cloud (business, technical and security) and propose different types of services and Cloud models
- Design, architect and propose new architecture for customer IT landscape based on hybrid cloud model
- Develop transition and transformation plans for customer IT application and data migration
- Define, propose, sell and implement required Proof of Concept to demonstrate the above
- Facilitate knowledge sharing: development of solution bricks, white papers, templates, training material to ensure that other staff in “The Company” can re-use developed know-how.
- Remain personally up-to-date and ensure that the team remains up-to-date on relevant IT Services technologies and “The Company” products and services.
- Actively contribute to the solutions portfolio by providing technical knowledge and methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships with CIOs and IT teams
- The Senior Cloud Consultant is responsible for understanding evolving end user requirements and usage models in Big Data and Analytics, as well as the evolving technologies and best practices employed within Big Data to design, construct, and manage cloud based technical solutions as required to service those needs at The Company's client.
- Design, construct, and manage the data lake environment including the data ingestion, staging, data quality monitoring, and business modeling.
- Provides thought and technical leadership in establishing analytic environments required for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data that includes a real-time cloud based infrastructure with both hot and cold-path data processing capabilities and that minimizes processing resource utilization through elastic execution.
- Drive the collection, cleansing, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources, including the oversight for defining and reporting data quality and consistency metrics.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex Big Data projects
- Drive the ecosystem partners to test and productize big data applications and use case onto our marketplace
- Develops, documents and implement best practices for Big Data solutions and services
- Learn & stay current on Big Data & Internet of Things developments, news, opportunities, and challenges
- Preferably 10+ years of experience as Technical SAP Consultant with respective certifications, and specific experience with HANA on-premise and/or hosted enterprise cloud.
- Strong working knowledge in UNIX/Linux and Windows operating system platforms, as well as technical design, documentation and knowledge capitilization.
- Possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Ability to develop TCO models and assess business impacts, ROI etc highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience. Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
- Proven track record in building deep technical relationships with senior executives, and preferably experience in a Cloud Computing environment.
- Experience in the key technical areas SAP BASIS, HANA DB, Sybase ASE and SAP Solution Manager
Good to Have
- SAP Technologies (SAP Basis certification highly beneficial)
- Ability to work across an Asia-Pacific context (ASEAN, HK, China, Australia, India, Japan).