Our client covers every aspect of their digital transformation for their client, they offer a portfolio of services such as IaaS, PaaS, DBaaS, Data Analytics, DevOps in Public, Private and Hybrid mode enriched with managed application and cloud professional services and consistently lead industry surveys. They are recognized as a Niche player in the Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, Asia Pacific".
The Senior Cloud Architect:-
- Drives high priority customer initiatives around DC/Cloud, leveraging “The Company” Cloud for Business data services to solve the biggest and most complex data challenges faced by “The Company” enterprise customers.
- The SCA is a technical, presales, customer facing role, accountable for the solution design, RFP response, POC and so on.
- Facilitate the handover to the project and Cloud Professional Services Practice team to ensure customer deployment on time on budget with the optimal usage experience for The Company Cloud data services.
- Own The Company Cloud Technical Customer Engagement Including architectural design sessions, RFP response, technical design documentation and/or Proofs of Concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and design discussions with senior executives.
The purpose of the successful candidate will be to drive the adoption of SAP HANA within the Company Cloud framework, and to provide deep technical expertise around SAP HANA adoption for our Enterprise customers, focusing on solution excellence, and quality design.
- Be the face of “The Company” SAP HANA technical capabilities, to our Customers and Partners, and to lead the low level Design and Delivery of complex SAP landscapes, working in conjunction with the wider SAP application partners.
- Provide deep expertise and best practices pertaining to Planning, Architectural and Implementation, and to achieve leading business outcomes and service levels.
- Grow the SAP partner interaction through technical excellence, design reference material, and various workshops.
- As a SCA, you will interface with “The Company” and partners’ sales, presales and delivery teams to drive consumption of “The Company” Cloud’s IaaS, PaaS, data and analytics services, with specific reference to SAP HANA platforms, adoption and migration.
- Delivery of complex SAP Landscapes by providing technical expertise and to support the Planning, Setup, Implementation and Operation of SAP technology based system landscapes, and related cloud offers.
- Proper design, documentation, and definition of technical operational concepts and guidelines for the implemented SAP landscapes and roll out of this information/knowledge to the wider team, as well as the co-ordination of the wider international delivery teams.
- Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios
- Drive the quality of the on-boarding plan (with “The Company” Project Management and Cloud Professional Practice or partners)
- Document and share technical best practices / insights with Engineering teams and the solution architect community.
You will require both depth and breadth in most of the technologies leveraged in a complex data center environment to support multi-tiered applications. You would also need to have a solid understanding of the components required to provide high-availability application and networking environment.
- 10+ years of experience as Technical SAP Consultant with respective certifications, and specific experience with HANA on-premise and/or hosted enterprise cloud.
- Strong working knowledge in UNIX/Linux and Windows operating system platforms, as well as technical design, documentation and knowledge capitilization.
- SAP Technologies (SAP Basis certification highly beneficial)
- Experience in the key technical areas SAP BASIS, HANA DB, Sybase ASE and SAP Solution Manager
- Understanding of various commonly used hardware platforms and infrastructures, including HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, Oracle, RedHat etc.
- Possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be a "trusted advisor" to customers. He or she will be able to facilitate relationships with senior personnel, as well as easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects.
- The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Ability to work across an Asia-Pacific context (ASEAN, HK, China, Australia, India, Japan).