The company is a global leader in business process management and rapid solution composition software.
The Business Development Representative, BDR will focus on the uncovering sales opportunities through a dynamic mix of:
- Outbound Calls – Researching and prospecting contacts via a target account list with view to delivering the “The company” proposition to uncover potential meeting opportunities and technology projects.
- Lead Follow up Promotion of “The company” solutions to marketing generated prospects with view to qualifying interest to a ‘BANT’ sales (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline) qualification level.
- Teamwork – Collaboratively work with the “The company” Field Sales and Marketing team to understand relevant changes to the marketplace and constantly improve on how to pitch The company’s solutions to existing and new prospective clients.
- Proactively research and engage in outbound call initiatives. Communicate “The company” value proposition to a wide range of technical and business minds.
- Research accounts, organisational structures and businesses to target accounts for prospecting.
- Create and execute email campaigns promoting the “The company” brand and value proposition.
- Displace competitors by calling out to client prospects that have competitive products currently installed.
- Accurately update and forecast in Salesforce.
- Successfully meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Attend tradeshows and other sales and marketing events.
- Work closely with Account Executives develop a strong active pipeline of leads.
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries regarding “The company”.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively.
- 2 years minimum experience with a track record of over-achievement in Account Development or Inside Sales role.
- Outbound call experience into the South East Asian markets.
- Must be able to articulate “The company”s messaging with a strong command of written and spoken business English.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRMs Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
Good to Have
- Sales experience with a technology product or a Microsoft background would be a distinct advantage.
- Any of the addition languages like Bahasa Indonesia/ Bahasa Malaysia / Thai / Japanese is a plus to liaise with the multilingual customers/clients.
- This role is well suited to self-starters with a sense of urgency to make it happen.
- The role offers an extremely competitive basic as well as a generous uncapped commission structure through over-achievement.