Their vision is to be recognized as the most valuable supporter of small and medium sized companies by creating freedom for them to succeed. They provide small and medium sized organizations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Their customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
The ERP specialist consultant’s main responsibility is to
- Provide support to “The Company” Solution Providers on any issues relating to “The Company” products both functional and technical.
- Provide presales assistance to the sales team on complex customer requirements.
- Provide certification training to the Solution providers and training customer’s system administrators and super users.
- Provide support on OEM vertical products and any third-party products that “The Company” distribute in Asia.
- Do UAT testing on “The Company” Enterprise add-on products
- Responsible for providing Pre-Sales technical and functional support to prospective clients, customers and partner.
- Assist clients and prospects to solve business challenges hindering their growth and success and be a Business consultant to the prospective customer.
- Positively impact customer satisfaction, while assisting your Sales partners to close business, through online and in-person sales efforts.
- Develop and deliver high-quality presentations and demonstrations, mapping to use-case scenarios from clients and prospects.
A) Technical Support Task
The ERP Specialist consultant is required to:-
- Manage the issue from inception through to solution keeping the Solution Provider in the loop with the issues’ status
- Liaising with “The Company” Central Services in France when issues are required to be escalated to central support and central development teams.
Issues are logged by
- The Certified Consultants via email or phone in “The Company” CRM.
- The Partner via the Partner Portal Issues logged via the Partner Portal are automatically created in “The Company” CRM.
Process issues by:
- Troubleshooting the problem on “The Company” products and the Add-on products, Third-party product.
- Replicate the issues for central development team to debug.
- Giving sound advice and suggestions to partner.
- Connect remotely to do further analysis if necessary
- Consult “The company” CRM Knowledge Bases or the relevant Forums as well as conducting research via external sources e.g. Google.
- Consult with “The company” colleagues from around the world.
- If necessary, log the (or “The company” CRM –integration) issue with “The company” International Technical Support in France via “The company” Partner Portal, supplying full details of the client’s problem including environment.
- Liaise with “The Company” International Technical Support until the issue has been resolved.
- Once the issue has been logged, liaise with “The company” until the issue has been resolved.
- Pass the solution onto the Certified Consultant. If the solution was successful, close the case in “The company” CRM. If the solution wasn’t successful, inform the relevant consultant from either “The company” France and continue investigating.
- Test for bugs in the software. Log via “The company” support channel. If escalated to R&D, inform Certified Consultant and move issue in “The Company” CRM from investigating stage to Escalated.
- Log software enhancement requests for “The company” when necessary.
- Advise on environment architecture and software pre-requisites and assist with database and software installation and implementation when necessary.
User Acceptance Testing on “The company” Add-on Products
- Obtain software from Product Manager.
- Create test script and scenarios.
- Test against test script and update documentation.
- Provide feedback to Product Management on bugs and issues identified.
- Do regression testing on once bug has been correct.
- Test patch on a single instance with all add-on products loaded.
- Provide training to partners on product once all bugs are resolved.