Our client is an US Software vendor who developed software to adapt to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology. They are now one of the market leaders in RPA technology with operations in over 90 countries.
- Overseeing day-to-day channel program operations on a regional basis through local teams.
- Administer and manage end to end partner performance - Onboarding, recruiting and enabling partners and manage partner program. Managing contracts with legal after onboarding.
- Maintain an accurate Forecast of Channel Sales for the Geo as it pertains to partner bookings. Analysis of channel regarding their performance.
- Producing numbers for the channel in terms of frequencies of booking of deals through the channels, deal registration through partner portal
- Work with the Geo channel team to implement channel-based incentives and marketing campaigns
- Execute and refine the current Company's programs for partners while ensuring the needs of business segments and Geo sales teams are met and successfully delivered
- Provide a process framework, visibility, measurement, and analysis to make informed business decisions and drive successful results and outcomes.
- Articulate the needs and requirements, as well as, analyze and understand the partner community sales and marketing requirements
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights as well as resolving any channel issues.
- Understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel sales requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing regional partner programs
- Good with spreadsheet.