Our client is the global leader in privileged access security and is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic Maintenance Renewal and Inside Sales Representative (ISR). This position is a hybrid role of Software Maintenance Renewal and Inside Sales.
This position will be measured on both roles for a specific geographical territory – ASEAN and Greater China.
- Maintenance Renewal role - Drives all renewals sales. Working with the various internal teams and/or Channel Partners to identify the list of projects that will expire in the upcoming months and start the process to renew them.
- Inside Sales role – Identifies and qualifies leads and opportunities. Collaborates with various internal teams and Channel Partners to drive new business opportunities and then hand them over to the Field sales or Channel Partners for closure.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to identity new business opportunities.
- Run outbound emails and calls to establish interest
- Hand-over to Sales team or Partner to progress the opportunity.
- Understand and communicate Client’s role in the privileged account security space
- Educate prospects/customers & partners about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to drive engagement
- Manage and track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce
- Drive traffic to various online and offline events including (but not limited to) tradeshows, webinars, Lunch and Learns and seminars
- Supports the local partners in the execution of joint marketing campaigns and events
- Generate renewal quotations for customer/partners
- Ensure integrity of customers in the system
- Support extended sales team in complex deals
- Good at written and phone communications
- Good at leveraging IT and communication tools
- Discipline in managing time and monitoring results
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of solution-based selling in Technology/IT
- Proven track record of success in inside sales
- Knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise while achieving sales quota
- Works well in a matrix organization
- High Energy, Self-Motivated and persistent
- Creative problem-solving, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to take the initiative