A leader in application security solutions with a mission is in enabling organizations to secure applications from the start, reducing risk and cost along the way. Their platforms offer maximum application security for software developers and security experts throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Recognised as one of Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Application Security”. they have been named a Leader in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing! Also named the 8th fastest growing Israeli start-up by Deloitte in 2014, and was awarded a Red Herring Top 100 2014 Europe Award.
The ideal candidate will be able to set up a new security process in the customer’s organization and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Design implementation of solutions according to customer’s technical requirements.
- Responsible for integrating "The Company" system to client Dev environment, plan and create OOB and custom integration. Deliver Professional Services packages (OOB and / or custom) at customer site or remotely.
- Transfer tech knowledge (internally).
- Create utilities for "The Company" Professional Service’s internal use.
- Support Sales and Business Development activities.
- Guide and train developers and strengthen internal tech knowledge and skills in the company.
- At least 3 years of software development experience in one of these languages: Java / .Net / Python.
- Understanding Application layers, Web Services, Messaging protocols: SOAP and REST.
- Experience with development infrastructure products:
- Source Code repositories: such as GIT, TFS, SVN, and Perforce etc....
- Build servers (CI): such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS Build, Bamboo etc....
- Tracking tools: Jira, TFS, HPQC etc…
- Ability to read and understand code upon first sight
- Must be able to speak fluent Mandarin
- Strong presentation and training Skills.
- A background in the application security (penetration testing / Security code review / Experience with SCA tools) - Advantage.
- Travel required (50% - 60% at peak).
- Excellent team / autonomous work capabilities.
- Excellent social skills.