The Enterprise Business Development Manager’s primary role is to generate new client revenue by selling “The Company” software and services. In this role you will capitalize on interest in and excitement around “The Company”platform and the innovative, value-driven solutions it provides. The successful candidate is responsible for both identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients in a large, multi-State geography. The Enterprise Business Development Manager works closely with Technical Sales Specialists, Account Development Representatives and Channel Partners to attain or over-achieve prescribed software and services revenue targets. This role will require “The company” product and marketplace knowledge.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue objectives.
- Create and maintain Account and Territory level plans.
- Work with Account Development Representatives and Marketing team to define unified sales and marketing campaigns.
- Work with Partner Account Managers to identify Partner coverage needs – technical and/or geographical.
- Work with Technical Specialists to ensure product demonstrations and POC’s are well matched to Enterprise clients’ needs and interests.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in Salesforce.com.
- Accurately forecast revenue.
- Work with Partner Account Manager to manage Partner pipeline for your territory and/or assigned accounts.
- Coordinate with technical resources as necessary to support Partner or direct sales.
- Participate in marketing activities and events as needed.
- Be a strong team member and enjoy winning in a team environment.