Love helping customers build awesome products? Want to help them delight their own customers at each touch point, build iconic brands or craft a phenomenal employee culture?
Experience management is software for improving the experiences organizations provide to every stakeholder, whether it's customers, employees, prospects, users, partners, suppliers, citizens, students, or investors.
Our client is a pre-IPO start up in SEA, headed by a sales honcho who is raring to go and he needs a SUPERB Customer Success Manager to work with his team to help them engage better with their customers.
He needs someone who is highly customer focused, able to listen and advise them to realise the full potential of the Company’s products and know when to educate and introduce more new features.
If you like what you've read so far, then we’d love to talk to you!
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team advises and guides existing customers in establishing effective CX programs that lead to measurable business impact. They consult with them throughout their journey, listen carefully to their feedback and foster new ideas back to the Company to drive operational improvements and product enhancements.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK
- You will be responsible for a selected portfolio of customer accounts.
- Understand the customers’ business objectives & challenges, industry trends, measures of success and product usage to advise if they have they been realising the full potential of our client’s product platform.
- Become an expert on our client's products and customer use cases and use this knowledge to identify and solve customer pain points through adoption of new products and features.
- Educate both new and established customers on general product functionalities and best practices as well as new features as they become available.
- Prepare presentations and education content to enable customers to fully utilize our client’s product platform.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities to present our client’s solutions by probing, questioning and listening.
- In the longer term, to establish success plans that bring together the customer’s goals and next steps in the journey.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Collect feedback and learnings from customer engagements and assist in the sales process to illustrate how our client can deliver on customer requirements.
- Collaborate with product teams to bring in-depth insights on real-world customer needs to craft the product roadmap.
HOW CAN YOU BE SUCCESSFUL?
- 8+ years in a consulting, professional services or a similar customer-facing role.
- Experience with a software vendor or SaaS company is desirable.
- Exceptional customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills: able to understand and articulate the needs of the customer and deliver on those needs.
- Proven ability to consult with and influence at all levels within an organization.
- Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organised.
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through.
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organizational goals and initiatives.