Our client has successful track record of driving business in the first few start up years in the UK, The company has developed a strong foothold and reputation in the market, extending globally. Now developing revenues and geographic coverage through carefully selected Alliance and Channel partners supported by an end user sales team for tier 1 accounts, they are building out their teams in EMEA, North America and APAC.
This is critical hire and a new role in the business. As a member of the growing Alliances team, you will drive key third party relationships across the APAC region.
- Primary relationship owner for key partners in APAC.
- Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery.
- Development and execution of the partner business plan.
- Develop an understanding of the GC markets the partners operate in, and each partner’s own competitive strategy.
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and The Company stakeholders.
- Drive, own and execute the The Company enablement programme within partner organizations.
- Develop increased commitment and Robotic Automation service delivery competency and capability within partners.
- Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans.
- Work closely with the partner to help in the identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the partner’s revenue goal.
- Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with partners to our mutual clients until they achieve self-sufficiency.
- Proactively drive awareness of the Company strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner.
- Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate.
- Strong experience in a commercial Partner/Alliance/Channel sales environment with proven success.
- Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling.
- Broad industry experience – Corporates, Public Sector, BPO.
- Able to develop long-term relationships.
- Mixture of new business and account management.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities.
- Ability to recruit and manage a ‘virtual’ team to support themselves and the partners.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at executive and operational level.
- Able travel for work
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have gravitas.
- Driving partner strategy and execution.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Come from Software industry.
- International experience will be helpful.