Our client is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. They provide services from IT -hybrid IT and cloud, hosting and managed services for your business to High-speed Internet, TV and Voice for homes and corporate.
- Act as a representative of "The company" acquire new clients that are headquartered in Asia Pacific.
- Meet the quarterly sales targets and objectives by identifying and closing profitable new business opportunities for "The Company" solutions within allocated target and/or existing client accounts and sectors.
- Externally, there will be first class relationships established with all "The Company" customers, partners and suppliers.
- Internally, there will be communication and interfacing with all "The Company" employees both within APAC and globally.
- Keep up-to-date with the portfolio of "The Company"’s products and services and be able to articulate key business benefits and competitive differentiators
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ensure sales plans / account plans are in place for the key target accounts
Deliver the FY order intake MRR target through:-
- Focus and drive to deliver exceptional results
- Management of own pipeline of new opportunities to ensure consistent target and achievement
- Consistent identification and capture profitable revenue opportunities for "The Company" services.
- Improve sales penetration within chosen market sectors and key customers independently establish and grow new or existing client base.
- Form long-term relationships with “C” level decision makers to maximize business opportunities.
- Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of "The Company" products and services.
- Develop and implement plans to increase penetration within existing accounts in respect of cross selling opportunities, within sales and cross functionally.
- Adhere to "The Company" best practice sales and internal qualification and approval processes.
- Participate actively in sales calls and bid reviews, demonstrating excellent sales and closing skills to the team.
- Accurate forecasting of monthly and quarterly achievement.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to the Sales Leader with a detailed insight into accounts, opportunities and pipeline.
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal structure.
- Work collaboratively with both Global and APAC sales teams on Global opportunities / accounts and sales support teams to win key opportunities
Minimum 10 years of sales experience covering IT outsourcing/ networking/ communications, including:
- Strong background in end user corporate sales (i.e. peer-to-peer selling, board level contact, new business orientated);
- Existing senior level relationships within relevant companies;
- Experience of complex high end selling in a long-term environment; especially in the managed hosting and network space.
- Experience of selling into Financial, Retail, Legal, Government and Media or in any particular verticals.
- Demonstrated experience selling a combination of the following product offerings:
- Managed Hosting, Public and Private Cloud,
- Professional Services/Consulting
- Managed Security
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and revenue.
- Evidence of creative commercial deals, which have demonstrated affinity to the tailored requirements of the customer, whilst ensuring that requirements can be fulfilled without breaking the model.
- Experience of operating in an international environment and innate understanding how to operate in APAC markets.
- Proven and strong experience in direct sales.
- Strong prospecting skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Of high integrity, willing to put the interests of the company before personal gain and thereby achieving both.
- Commercially astute and driven by delivering results
- Highly organized and able to change focus and reassess priorities quickly.
- Able to build long-term customer relationships based upon honesty and trust.
- Of strong intellect and able to combine creative thinking with pragmatism.
- Of a high energy level with PACE and PASSION.
- Natural presence, ability to communicate to large numbers of people instantly and in a relaxed manner.
- Conversion Rate of > 25%
- Achieve monthly/quarterly bookings target.
- Accurate forecasting.
- Increased network of senior relationships within customer base up to and including board level.
- Regular reporting of customer account base, sales results, successes and risk factors.
- Prompt creative problem resolution.
- Adherence of processes and procedures.
- A custodian of company values.