Our client is a leading cloud platform for reporting, compliance and data management.
They employ more than 1,300 people across different offices in 16 cities. The company is headquartered in Ames, Iowa, USA.
Their solution is built upon a data management engine, offering controlled collaboration, data connections, granular permissions and a full audit trail. It helps to mitigate risk, improves productivity and gives users confidence in their data-driven decision.
They are setting up their APAC presence and are hiring the 1st Solution Architect/Customer Success Manager (SA/CSM) in Singapore
The SA/CSM delivers an exceptional customer experience by seeking to understand customers, their business challenges and goals, then clearly communicating how our client's platform and technologies can resolve those challenges through product demos and customer training.Working closely with customers and internal teams from Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success, the SA/CSM develops solutions within our client's products to meet customer needs. The SA/CSM is responsible for listening to customer challenges and gathering customer requirements in order to develop consulting services to enable our client's customers to better leverage on their current products.
- Become an expert on our client's products and customer use cases and use this knowledge to identify and solve customer pain points through adoption of new products and features
- Maintains the customer relationship as well as growing the business
- Directly interfaces with customers and demonstrates complex solutions
- Builds business cases using our client's innovative cloud-technology platform to present business cases and proposals for customers helping to successfully reinvent their business processes
- Creates custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
- Conducts whiteboarding sessions with customers to discover challenges and requirements
- Support initiatives that address customer needs, product utilisation and improving team efficiencies to help meet company goals
- Collects feedback and learnings from customer service engagements and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
- Onboard customers and drive the initial implementation and integration of product while effectively managing customer expectations
- Educate both new and established customers on general product functionalities and best practices as well as new features as they become available
- Conducts needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities to present the company's solutions by probing, questioning and listening
- Use customer management tools to track customer communication, issues and metrics
- Proven ability to consult with and influence at all levels within an organization
- Mastery of the company's applications
- Exceptional customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills: able to understand and articulate the needs of the customer and deliver on those needs
- Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organizational goals and initiatives
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; exceptional listening skills
- Technical aptitude
- Requires 50-75% travel to meet with customers, vendors, suppliers, or attend trade shows
Good to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a consulting, account management, or similar customer-facing role
- B.A./B.S. degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree