Our client is the leading IP Video Management Surveillance Company providing IP video surveillance (CCTV) solutions to your market.
We are looking for a dynamic Channel Business Manager who will continue to grow revenue by expanding our client’s reseller partner network, increase the share-of-wallet with existing partners, influence key end-user decision makers, work with consultants whilst providing the highest level of service.
The role will report to the Regional Country Manager and Channel Business Manager for APAC. Some travel is expected in this role.
- Drive a sustainable channel ecosystem
- Sales of products via our two-tier distribution channel
- Introduce and connect solution partners to the channel
- Manage, develop and expand territory reseller partner base
- Develop and maintain relationships with solution partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with distribution partners
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with reseller partners
- Nurture a community of APAC channel partners to become a trusted advisor, impacting top and bottom-line with solutions and partners technical services.
- Grow year over year territory sales revenue faster than the market average and in line with significant annual revenue budget goals
- Provide the highest quality and time responsive service to territory partner base (resellers, eco-partners, A&E’s and distribution personnel)
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years of IT and or security industry sales experience
- Proven sales record and revenue growth driver skills
- Business level English verbal and written skills (Applicants who can also read and write in Chinese will be a plus.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both small and medium audience environments
- Excellent attention to detail and documentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Demonstrated follow up skills, value creation and closing experience
· Applicants with past experiences working with Systems Integrators are also encouraged to apply.
- Strategic mindset both long and short term
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Self-motivated and driven
- Loves to win a challenge
- Ability to manage stress
- Prioritization and Multi-tasking
- Well organized
- Open and honest team player
- Excellent planning skills
- Responsible and accountable