Our client has the advantage of the FIRST mover status in Digital Adoption, providing the world’s first Digital Adoption Platform. A growing number of Fortune 500 companies and global partners uses their DAP to drive higher engagement and adoption of their digital assets across an expanding list of regions, industries, and verticals.
The possibilities are endless.
As they expand rapidly, they want an experienced and highly motivated Account Executive to help them build their business and win major accounts in the Commercial Enterprise space in Singapore and beyond.
Responsible for new business acquisition, driving market expansion in the APAC region-
- Identify and prospect new accounts and execute prospecting campaigns especially in the Commercial Enterprise space.
- Drive and execute sales activities from business development, introduction demos and POCs through to closing.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, senior management, and corporate counsel, from contract negotiation all the way to signed contracts
- Continuously looking to navigate within the customers organization to find cross sell opportunities.
- Engage well with all levels within the customer accounts, including C level stakeholders.
- Present solutions using a value-based sales approach and technique while partnering closely with the solution consultants and customer success managers.
- Ensure quarterly quotas are met or exceeded
- Vast experience in enterprise software sales, especially in business applications
- Able to sell SaaS solutions using a strategic and value-based sales approach
- Proven success in achieving sales results in Singapore and within SEA/Asia region with a track record of consistent achievements (or over achievements).
- Equipped with the tenacity to manage and successfully navigate through long sales cycles from prospecting, demo, customization to negotiation and closing.
- Has salesforce discipline - accurately document, track and forecast all customer engagement, account management activities in Salesforce.
- Thrives well in a start up and fast paced environment.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English required, with an additional proficiency in another SEA language a bonus.