Our client is a leading IT solution and service provider headquartered in Singapore with a presence in Malaysia and Indonesia. Their business portfolio expanded into developing holistic IT solutions and services, including mobile and web applications and cloud technology with focus on digital healthcare in recent years.
- Perform end-to-end recruitment process in a HR shared service environment to support the Company’s growing people needs across Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Rseponsible for developing and executing your talent sourcing strategy efficiently to meet key performance indicators.
- Establish innovative strategies for talent pipelines for niche positions.
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand and fulfil their key hiring needs - independently identify, source, interview and manage the end-to-end recruitment process timely.
- Plan and execute projects on employer branding, campus recruitment, internships and system improvements.
- Design and implement initiatives to engage and attract both active and passive candidates.
- Able to manage and communicate with candidates to provide them a positive interview experience while acting as a good representation of the Company.
- Consolidate recruitment data for management reporting.
- At least 5 years of relevant recruitment experience.
- Prior experience in sourcing for technical roles.
- Have experience using sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates and manage them through the hiring process.
- Have the ability to proactively network and establish strong relationships with candidates.
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights and translate into action.
- Highly motivated, energetic, positive working attitude and a quick learner.
- High sense of urgency and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Appointment will commensurate with experience and qualification.