Our client is a global leading provider of video management software (VMS), The open platform VMS solutions are IP-based and designed for organizations of all shapes and sizes.
For this role, you will focus on managing various aspects of HR operations.
- Work closely with HR counterparts to be responsible for HR operations in talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance review, employee engagement and relations, organization learning and development, employee services and any HR-related matters
- Improving existing processes and procedures while collaborating with key stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate with HR leaders and peers on priority projects that support organization-wide transformation initiatives.
- Engage with internal stakeholders and employees on how HR can support them by implementing high-quality HR initiatives, programs & practices or providing HR guidance while consistently educating and influencing them.
- Typically 3-5 years of experience in an HR function and/or a generalist role
- HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, performance management and employee development.
- Demonstrates expertise in influencing using data, logic, and reasoning; handling quantitative and qualitative data, leveraging tools like MS Excel to generate insights and influence business decisions.
- Ability to build relationships, engage and collaborate with cross-functional partners, stakeholders, vendors and teams across the region.
- Great communication and presentation skills, high EQ, confident, discerning and good maturity to engage with, educate and influence stakeholders.
- Natural attention to details and able to follow up with topics until closure.
- Strong team player, with demonstrated ability to influence, build rapport and trust with peers and various stakeholders across the organization.
- Positive and growth mindset, where you exhibit openness and a willingness to innovate and experiment as well as share knowledge and best practices with team.