The Company has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions for over 100 years. They have met with an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-management solutions. Their company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. They drive advantages for their clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise.
This role will be focused around Enterprise accounts which would be defined by large local and global enterprises in any vertical especially FSI accounts.
This sales person covers installed based and focused accounts, as well as selected acquisition accounts where the company is not an incumbent and will require an investment focus.
- Enterprise account management and account planning. Build and maintain relationships with assigned accounts
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing client relationships
- Leverage sales engineering and colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Maintain pipeline and forecast accuracy
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- Managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques (6-7 figures+)
- You understand the importance of a sales engineer and know when and how to leverage this function in your deal cycle and close process.
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred
- Must have HUNTER mentality / approach to sales / Self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Proven track records in selling within a complex selling environment and an average sales cycle of at least 6 months. At least 8 years successful proven track record selling into large Enterprise organizations
- A proven and successful track record in sourcing, building, growing and managing enterprise accounts, E.g. Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Ability to develop relationships and close large opportunities
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure, storage and cloud computing.
- Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast-moving and rapidly changing environment.
- Has a strong Network of Customers and Partners
- Experience in the management of business relationships with customers in a customer-facing role;
- An understanding of the nuances of Pathways to market as well as Direct Sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening, presentation, and writing skills in English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, prospective customers and partners. - Strong executive presence and polish
- Able to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C-level executives
- Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Experienced using Salesforce.com
- Possess solid business acumen (tactical and strategic level). An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity.