Our client is recognised player in the cyber security space niching in a specific and exciting product.
They are seeking for a full time IT Support Engineer. As an IT support engineer, you will maintain and provide support of computer systems and networks for the company’s employees around the globe. You will be required to solve technical IT and applications problems, either over the phone or in person. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate on top of a high professional level; a strong communication and customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, and ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
This role will work as part of the IT Service and Support team but must demonstrate ability to work on activities and projects that he/she will be accountable for with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting computer systems and networks problems.
- Min. of 5.7 years prior experience as an IT support engineer
- Handle support tickets within the required SLA and IT service measures and with a high customer satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system’ Microsoft Office products, Mac operating system and Mac management
- Exchange administration (email accounts, distribution lists, shared mailboxes, resources)
- Active directory maintenance
- Office 365 and corporate software related support
- Install and set up laptops, printers, phones, operating systems, and applications (and other necessary equipment)
- Image computers according to specification using SCCM/JAMF/MDM
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications and hardware
- Knowledge and experience in supporting development (R&D) teams
- Repair and support equipment as necessary
- Act as the security liaison in the India local office; adhering to the security guidelines and ensuring employees are following the company security policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to rapidly establish a good working relationship other colleague
- Ability to listen and engage with people at all levels in a confident manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Hardworking and flexible with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good English
- Willing to travel abroad once-twice a year
- Can work in flexible hours within a global team