Our client is one of the largest US multinational technology vendors in the world.
As part of their aggressive growth plans to penetrate and build their business in the FSI space, they want to identify a promising and capable sales person who is experienced with selling to C level banking executives.
You will identify and qualify business opportunities and be able to convincingly pitch and present your solutions at the senior and executive levels to gain buy. At the same time, you are able to engage well with and influence the relevant business and IT stakeholders as their trusted advisor who can understand their situation, anticipate and propose solutions to support them. Being an enterprise sales expert, you are apt in leading negotiations, managing complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously and be savvy enough to overcome objections for deal closure.
To be successful in this role,
- You need be strong in value-based enterprise sales methodology (Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, etc) and have a current or prior successful track record selling software and enterprise solution to various banks.
- You are capable in developing new accounts and manage larger ones.
- Your experience selling software and knowing how the latest innovative solutions can help customers modernise and automate their IT operations will be extremely useful.
- You are dynamic, energetic and passionate in what you do; highly focused on achieving sales results. As a confident and mature individual, you build good professional relationships easily and can establish mutually win-win agreements with customers.
- You are also savvy in negotiation, good in strategic, conceptual and consultative selling.
- Working with a strong sense of urgency you are forward thinker who plans few steps ahead.
- Finally, you have excellent presentation and influencing skills and able to communicate your product value to a varied audience.