Channel Account Manager (SD Wan / Network)
Our client is a Netherlands company, HQ in Amsterdam that provides cloud acceleration and SD-WAN and internet connectivity services for businesses. The Company is an equal opportunities employer who aims to support and celebrate every employee that comes through their doors.
Fast-paced, multicultural office environment that rewards hard work and team players. They are positive and inclusive to ensures that their teams are happy, support each other, and are committed to providing our customers with quality work.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic Account Manager to develop new relationships in the Enterprise sector, close new business and sell key solutions. The Channel Account Manager will pro-actively self-generate meeting opportunities to drive meaningful relationships, that lead to solid and successful business orders.
The Channel Account Manager is a member of the Asia Pacific sales team, and reports to the Commercial Director of Sales, APAC.
You will work closely with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to drive an outreach strategy, unqualified lead and event follow-ups to secure meetings with new prospects.
The goal of this role is to position The Company as a partner and provider of Network services that enable and underpin digital transformation strategies, WAN capabilities and access to major cloud providers and partners.
- Initiate and build dialogues with new Enterprise sector customers and partners
- Ensure meeting generation KPI are achieved
- Build a pipeline to x times target over a ramp-up time-frame, in order to maintain a set pipeline value versus target to ensure success
- Achieve a new business Monthly Recurring Revenue sign up target
- Provide coaching and clear guidance to the Sales Development Representatives on how to secure meetings, write compelling e-mails and ensure a solid contact management strategy.
- Minimum of 6 years channel sales experience.
- Experience in selling disruptive and transformative technologies to Enterprises in order to enable digital transformation and cloud strategies.
- Proven ability to hit and exceed new business targets.
- A strong understanding of social selling, using tools and platforms such as LinkedIn and Salesforce.
- Experience in selling SD-WAN and virtualised network services, as well as traditional managed WAN and some exposure to network security products.
- Experience in selling managed network services.
- Confidence to hold CIO level meetings, prepare and deliver pitch and RFP response presentations to CIO, senior and technical customer representatives.
- Experience and ability to drive bid responses for RFP.
- Understand how to create and close events and strategies for Enterprise business
- Ability to work within an agile environment.
- Experience working in globally distributed businesses where colleagues, supporters and approvers are in other time zones is desirable.
- Customer focused, has excellent communication skills.