Our client is a web analytics global vendor that gives analytical insights around website traffic. Eg. The platform offers its users information on their clients' and competitors' web traffic and performance and so on. They are the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on their insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world.
For 5 years running, they have been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s Best Hi-Tech Companies To Work. They believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, the company has implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for generating new revenue : creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share.
- Reporting to the Regional Director for China, you will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales to both SMB and Enterprise clients China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of The Company core product.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound lead generation and inbound lead cultivation - strategically selling the company’s various vertical solutions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Management of entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in Salesforce
- Solid experience - Minimum 2-5 years of experience in sales and / or business development (SDR) preferably in software selling to clients in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
- Native Chinese fluency required (this position will be working on growing our Chinese client base from the Singapore office).
- Business proficiency in English
- Previous SDR experience - advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Experience in selling software with a focus on data analytics to marketing and sales professionals - advantage
- Analytical mind, knowledge in Excel - advantage
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions.
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective